Chinese for Executives
HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR CHINESE PARTNERS?
Are you planning on cooperating with Chinese partners? Communication plays a key role in any partnership, especially at the executive level. Belinguo has specially created a ”Chinese for Executives” program to support you and your team acquire the essential knowledge of the Chinese language in 10 hours!
With this course, you will speak Chinese to:
1. greet/welcome Chinese partners,
2. present your company and its products
3. have a business lunch/dinner,
4. discuss numbers
5. check partners satisfaction and say goodbye.
All topics will be tailored to your company.
Client statement: “This course was one of the best investments we made this year”. 100% of the participants declared they were highly satisfied with the course. Participants learned how to cross-sell effectively and thus increase the company’s turnover. Read our Bachmann success story.
This course is specifically designed for executives and requires no prior knowledge of Chinese. It consists of a face-to-face workshop spiced up with gamified activities and strengthened by an e-learning module :
1. An interactive workshop based on the Belinguo MethodologyTM using real-life scenarios. No long investment of time needed. In our proactive learning sessions, focused on listening and speaking, our trainers speak Chinese as much as possible while ensuring that learners understand everything. They can speak English, German or French when needed.
2. Educational activities (either physical or digital) focused on the executive level, to engage learners in a deeper level. Read about the benefits of using our educational activites to learn here.
3. An e-learning module to continue practicing vocabulary and sentences up to 6 months after the workshop. It includes: tailored dialogues as well as pronunciation exercises and vocabulary games. This ensures the best knowledge retention after the course.
This course is specifically designed for the hospitality industry and requires no prior knowledge of Chinese. It consists of a face-to-face workshop spiced up with educational games and strengthened by an e-learning module.
• 6-10 participants per group, in average, to allow each participant to have the most opportunities to interact, speak and get involved in the course.
• A certificate will be delivered upon successful completion of the course, as a proof of your beginner level in Chinese for Business.